I know, I hate to post pictures of food porn, but this and much, much more is what I face this weekend.
Easter meets Family Reunion, with more southern traditions than you can shake a stick (or fork in this case) at.
I know what I am, and what this is, so I’ll tell you this:
- I WILL pick and choose which temptations to succumb to and which to be strong against.
- I know I will eat things I shouldn’t, but I WILL do it on my terms!
- I will NOT eat because I am bored.
- I will NOT “try a bit of everything” (no one is really watching to see if I eat their potato salad)
- I WILL increase my 5K minimum to 10K steps per day Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- I WILL drink more than my minimum daily intake of water, currently 64oz.
- I will NOT beat myself up if I follow these simple rules for the weekend!
Happy Easter folks!